Frequently Asked Questions
Why Should I Choose You?
Well crap. To be honest we hoped you would like our really cool portfolio site, and our matter-of-fact attitude. We understand though. This is a big decision. You need more reasons.
- We’re small. This is seemingly a weakness, but we think it’s our greatest strength. By working with us you’ll get a chance to work with real people, not with a corporate mandate. We have families, babies, dreams, and opinions. We think our real experiences when rawly presented benefit each of our clients who are trying to appeal to other real people in the real world.
- We’ve been around. Some of the big agencies who were at the top when we started are gone now. Some of our competitors who started at the same time are now absorbed, exploded, or evaporated. We’re just about the same size as we ever were. We hit our stride when our number of employees and clients was giving us the income and the quality we were happy with, and we maintained it. It’s a really weird idea for many people, -but building a lasting, sustainable, quality business is the only thing we care about. We’re excited to get started on our second decade.
- We care. Beat up, sad old words… “We care” has been so bruised, and bashed that it has absolutely no meaning anymore. We know that we ride on the coattails of each of our clients so their success is incredibly important to us. We’re not afraid to say “we don’t like this idea” or “I don’t think we will be as successful if we do it this way.” These are hard words to say. They are the kind of words that weak relationships do not survive. Clients come to us for honest dialog, and honest work. For one goal… Success. Not emotional coddling, not “yes men.” But rather a single minded focus on success through honesty. You can’t get that without deeply caring about your work.
- We think our work is really good. —Look. Bragging does not come easy to us. But we take consolation in the facts. We stay up late reading about design. We watch, we blog, we shop, we look, we study. Our work is featured in lots of books. Our clients get lots of complements. We try not to focus on the ends, but rather the means. If our nose is devoutly pressed to the grindstone, we know our work is sanded down on the edges where it might not otherwise be smooth.
- We LOVE Simple. Everything is hard these days. Have you ever tried to set your DVR to record a show that starts at 7:05? “Simple,” as Shakespeare would say is a customer service devoutly to be wished. We live in simple. We love it. If we can save you 10 minutes by a few extra words in an email you can bet we’re going to get writing. If we can help your customers be satisfied by spending a bit more time on your call-to-action you better bet we’re on it. Simple. Simple wins the race.